We have a track record in salvage and wreck removal and can provide a one-stop shop for the following services:-
- On-site survey and damage assessment.
- SCR for LOF/SCOPIC contracts.
- Advanced naval architecture solutions, including provision of in-house software for flooding and refloating calculations, and established finite element analysis tools.
- Risk assessment.
- Cargo science.
- Pollution control and damage assessment.
- Preparation of ITT documentation and tender evaluation.
- On-site monitoring of salvage and wreck removal operations, and comprehensive reporting.
For such projects, we can bring to bear an unrivalled array of expertise, including:-
- Highly-qualified and experienced master mariners and marine engineers.
- Experienced and highly-qualified naval architects.
- Experienced and highly-qualified scientists, including cargo experts, fuel and chemical experts, metallurgists.
- Mechanical and offshore engineers.
- Fire expertise for both practical fire-fighting and investigation.
We are Associate Members of the International Salvage Union (ISU).