How can we help you?
Issues with the quality of fuels can not only lead to engine and component failures, but also result in complex, time-consuming and costly disputes.
So, should you find yourself in a dispute over the quality of a fuel, you’ll want to achieve an accurate and successful resolution as soon as possible.
The Lab’s fuel testing and analysis capabilities will help you do just that.
Our team of experienced scientists and experts, and our state-of-the-art equipment, allows us to test fuel to ISO 8217 standards.
Test and analyses that we are able to carry out, include:
- Gas chromatography - mass spectrometry analysis (GC-MS)
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Inductively coupled plasma – optical emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Cleanliness and compatibility testing
- Ash content
- Kinematic viscosity
- Sulphur content
- Micro-carbon residue testing
- Flash point
- Water content
- Pour point
- Sediment testing
- Total acid number
- Asphaltene content
Speak to The Lab about your fuel testing requirements today.