How can we help you?
Paint and Coatings
Our team of International coating scientists have years of experience working in the marine sector providing independent advice on many aspects of paint related problems.
Brookes Bell offer a comprehensive range of coating services by our NACE and ICorr qualified inspectors, ranging from new build supervision through to vessel drydocking surveys.
Professional support and expert opinion can be provided on the following areas:
- New build / Maintenance & Repair
- Coating specifications
- Surface preparation and application of coating
- International rules and regulations on coating systems and standards
- Vessel surveys
- Coating performance inspections
- Condition and recoating recommendation
- Coating failure investigations and analytical services
- Internal tanks [chemical, product, crude oil, water ballast and potable water]
- Cargo holds
- Outershell and antifouling paints
- Above water areas [decks and superstructure]
- Root cause analysis
- Coating formulation recommendation, certification and laboratory testing
- Paint training courses