Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters
Adam joined Brookes Bell in 2016 from the world renowned firm of Average Adjusters, Richards Hogg Lindley (RHL). Since joining Brookes Bell, Adam’s focus shifted to Marketing and Business Development although he continues to advise on complex commercial shipping and Superyacht claims.
Adam has considerable adjusting experience having spent the last 10 years working on cargo, yacht and hull and machinery claims. Adam specialises in super and mega yachts including new build disputes, casualty investigation, builders risk, hull and machinery and personal injury claims.
In May 2011, Adam qualified (by examination) as an Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters and over the years he has built up an extensive knowledge of claims management processes, policy conditions and maritime law cases.
- Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters
- The Association of Average Adjusters (Associate)
- The Chartered Insurance Institute (Member)
- President of the Liverpool Propeller Club
- Trustee of The Liverpool Shipwreck and Humane Society
Previous Employment History
- Average Adjuster, Richards Hogg Lindley
- Yacht Claims Adjuster, Charles Taylor Plc
- Cargo Claims Handler, Charles Taylor Plc
Surveying and Consultancy Experience
- Hull and Machinery – Yachts
- Hull and Machinery – Offshore Vessels
- Loss of Hire
- Personal Injury
- P&I Claims
- General Average Claims