Managing a large salvage or wreck removal project is no mean feat. Yet, it’s something at which Brookes Bell excels.
We have developed a wide and multidisciplinary casualty management system which allows us to use our range of in-house specialists to manage even the largest and most complex of casualty scenarios.
Our project management experience involves working with the world’s leading salvage contractors, ensuring they carry out salvage activities within budget and safely. Our project management approach also takes into account environmental concerns and ensures that any environmental impacts associated with salvage projects are kept to a minimum.
Brookes Bell’s salvage project management capabilities include:
- Production of cost and time estimates
- Project planning
- Team planning and coordination
- Organising salvage contractors
- Equipment and documentation organisation and coordination
- Project management of wreck removal
- Project management of offshore structures and related assets
- Qualitative risk assessments
Are you in need of wreck and salvage project management support? Then Brookes Bell can help.
Contact us now to find out more.