How can we help you?
The maritime and energy sectors are the engines of the global economy. Without them, the goods we buy, the heating we use and much more besides simply wouldn’t be available to us. The maritime and energy sectors support our way of life.
But who supports them when they need help?
Since 1903, Brookes Bell has been providing multidisciplinary technical and scientific consultancy to the biggest names in maritime and energy.
The maritime and energy experts
There’s a good reason that Brookes Bell has become the ‘go to’ name for casualty investigation, forensic analysis, technical dispute resolution, expert witness work and more for over a century.
We hire, retain and train the very best experts across a range of interrelated disciplines, including (but not limited to):
- Engineering (marine, civil and mechanical)
- Master Mariners
- Naval architecture
- Cargo science
- Fire investigation
- Paint and coatings
- Fuel and fuel cargoes
- Liquid cargoes
- Laboratory and technical services
Complex projects, simple solutions
Thanks to the broad range of disciplines we employ here at Brookes Bell, we are able to deliver complex projects through a single point of contact.
It’s an important point, and one of the key reasons P&I clubs, shipowners, charterers, underwriters, H&M insurers, law firms and many others choose to use Brookes Bell.
Because today’s maritime and energy industries are seeing fewer attritional claims and more low-frequency, complex, high-cost claims.
Should you find yourself facing a large, complex claim, then you need a single partner that can iron out those complexities and quickly and efficiently deliver a solution.
For maritime and energy companies around the world, Brookes Bell is that partner.
A truly global footprint
In a globalised world, you need a partner that’s global too. At Brookes Bell we have offices in the world’s most important strategic maritime and energy hubs.
Whether you have operations in the Americas, the UK and Europe, MENA or APAC, Brookes Bell will have a skilled team of experts that can be quickly mobilised to support you.
Brookes Bell has a presence in:
- Hong Kong
- San Francisco
- New York
- South Africa
There are new offices on the horizon too. So, no matter where you are, Brookes Bell is near at hand.
When we say Brookes Bell is a truly multi-disciplinary technical and scientific consultancy... we mean it.
Our services cover a diverse range of disciplines, industries and sub-industries. Such is our breadth of services that Brookes Bell now operates as a group of three distinct business units:
- Brookes Bell - offering a huge range of maritime and energy industry services including Master Mariner services, salvage and wreck removal, marine engineering, naval architecture, scientific and cargo expertise, metallurgy, fuel and fuel cargo analysis, fire response and investigation, paint and coatings, superyacht services and more.
- The Lab - an industry-leading laboratory providing the very best in forensic engineering analysis, investigation and testing. Our laboratory services cover areas including failure investigation and materials testing, fuel testing and analysis and non-destructive testing (NDT).
- 3D Marine - addressing the unique needs of the maritime and energy sectors across the Americas, 3D Marine provides services including marine consulting and surveying, marine engineering, naval architecture, pollution control and personal injury.
To say Brookes Bell offers a truly 360º service to the maritime and energy industries is no exaggeration. Contact us today to see how we can help you achieve your project goals.
We are proud to work with the world’s most eminent insurers, P&I clubs, owners, charterers, underwriters, cargo owners, amending underwriters, lawyers, salvors, shipyards, average adjusters and government departments.
We’d like you to join this list of clients. Contact us today for a free no-obligation conversation to find out how we can solve your problem.
Why choose Brookes Bell?
There are many maritime and energy consultancies across the world, but only one Brookes Bell.
Since 1903 we’ve continually strived to offer the very best support to the maritime and energy industries. That’s the reason for our longevity.
Today, we still strive to offer the very best service to our clients, and do so by:
- Fostering a culture of innovation - the maritime and energy industries are continually evolving. So are we. We foster a culture of innovation throughout Brookes Bell so that our experts are inspired and empowered to continually stay abreast of the latest developments in their respective fields.
- Offering an excellent return on your investment - we recognise that casualties, disputes and other issues at sea can be costly and time consuming, which is why all of our services are designed to offer you the very best value for money and return on your investment.
- Acting impartially - whenever we undertake an investigation or engage in a dispute on your behalf, we act with integrity and impartially. We equip you with all of the facts - good and bad - and then advise you from there.
- Cultivating a global footprint - where the maritime and energy industries go, Brookes Bell goes. We have an expanding global footprint with offices in the world’s most important maritime and energy hubs. That means we can have local experts with you as soon as possible in the event of an incident or emergency.
- Employing the very best experts - we recruit, retain and train the very best experts. When you work with Brookes Bell you can be assured that you’ll be dealing with the very best.
To find out more about Brookes Bell and what we can do for you, contact us now for a free, no-obligation conversation.