If you’ve recently experienced damage to either a hull or piece of machinery, then you’ll want to call on Brookes Bell.
Why? Because we have experienced and highly-trained marine engineers, naval architects and metallurgists who cover all aspects of hull and machinery surveys for collision damage, groundings and structural failures.
Our marine engineers, naval architects, metallurgists (and, where appropriate, Master Mariners) are also able to provide:
- Condition surveys
- Pre-purchase surveys - survey of new vessels on behalf of prospective purchasers
- On/off-hire surveys - carried out before/after a charter or sub-charter of a vessel
- Bareboat Charter Party redelivery disputes involving issues of damage, fair wear and tear etc - these cases often involve large claims, multiple ships, and arbitration for which we have unrivalled experience from carrying out initial inspections, gathering documentation, to giving expert evidence at the hearing
- P&I entry surveys - surveys carried out to ascertain the condition of a vessel which is applying for P&I membership
- Class record inspections - a thorough review of all the documents relating to the classification of a vessel
- Sale and purchase disputes - we have a wealth of experience of carrying out surveys and assessments under the Norwegian Sales Forms
- Engine room fire and flooding investigations
- The preparation of detailed repair specifications
- Monitoring of repairs at shipyards across the world
- The detailed analysis and approval of repair invoices
Brookes Bell’s hull survey services cover all types of marine vehicles including commercial vessels, offshore vessels, installations and yachts (including super and mega yachts).
Choose the experts for your hull and machinery survey requirements. Contact Brookes Bell now.