Laboratory Technical Sales Lead
Caroline joined Brookes Bell in 2021 and is a highly accomplished Sales Executive and Key Account Manager with over 20 years’ experience promoting and selling consultancy and research/development services and projects in the Energy sector, establishing corporate relationships with multinational companies worldwide.
Responsible for Key Account Management for BP, Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, TechnipFMC and OneSubsea/Schlumberger among others. Possessing a strong technical background and an ability to converse with authority in a variety of disciplines has enabled significant business development skills to be established resulting in multimillion-pound collaborations. A critical team player that can influence, motivate, collaborate at all business levels to achieve positive results.
- Business Writing Skills
- Cost Estimation
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Commercial Skills
- Advanced Commercial Skills
- Project Management
- Weldability Metallurgy for Engineers (C/Mn and low alloy steels, duplex and other stainless steels)
- Interview Skills
- Marketing Strategy (Power and Oil & Gas)
- Professional Selling Skills and Management Development Courses.
- Women in Leadership Course
- Brunel University, Department of Materials Engineering
- PhD Title: 'Compatibility of Electrolyte and Electrode Materials for Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells'. This research investigated the processing, fabrication and performance of materials for solid oxide fuel cells based on samaria-doped ceria electrolytes, suitable for use at intermediate temperatures (500-700oC).
- MPhil title: 'The Sintering and Microstructural Properties of Doped-Ceria Ceramics'. Samaria- and gadolinia-doped ceria ceramics were developed for use as electrolytes in solid oxide fuel cells operating at moderate temperatures (500-700oC).
- Nottingham Trent University
- B.Sc. (Hons) Combined Studies in Science (Biology and Chemistry), 2:1 degree
- Roseberry Comprehensive School Sixth Form
- 3 A-levels: Biology, Chemistry and Art (with Art Theory)
- Key Account Manager Energy - ITPEnergised
ITPE is a consultancy company providing environmental and engineering services to its clients across several sectors in the UK and overseas. Specifically focused on the Energy Transition and journey to NetZero. By working across the asset lifecycle supporting both regulatory requirements and enhancing asset stewardship strategies including environment, social & governance (ESG) reporting whilst maximising economic recovery (MER).
- Global Leader - TWI Ltd Providing research and consultancy to its members.
- Industry Group Manager, Oil & Gas, Energy
- Deputy Industry Group Manager, Oil & Gas, Energy
- Programme Manager, Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
- Sector Manager, Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals
Recruitment and retention of member companies in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector with a business development role developing key projects for the Oil and Gas Industry Team (Covering all materials (metals, polymers, composites, ceramics) including technical enquiries, failure investigations materials testing, Non-Destructive Testing, Joining and Welding (process and procedure review), Training and Software.
Managed sales growth to achieve programme order intake in line with Corporate Plan
Prepared and implemented strategic business plans; setting financial targets with input from the Oil and Gas Industry Team
Developed and maintained a key client base, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction related to technical activities.
Identifying changing market needs and exploit new profitable opportunities for business growth.
Assisted in the development of project income involving extensive travelling in the UK and overseas, e.g. targeted promotion of technical projects such as joint industry projects (JIPs) and managing the exposure to the company hot topics at key conferences and exhibitions around the world.