Hong Kong Seminar
Our experts in the Hong Kong office will be hosting a special Halloween seminar on 25 October 2018 by sharing some unusual and often mysterious case studies.
- Richard Gains and the Poltergeist Cargo
A look at an interesting GA survey and some thoughts on shipping project cargoes.
- Matthew Fenton and the Things That Go Bump in the Engine
How coordination and planning of inspections in new builds can prevent serious engine damage.
- Luigi Petrone and the Unmasked Coatings
Sometimes the cargo contamination is not from an obvious source.
- Graham Hill and the Deathly Mix
Supposedly innocent cargo with an explosive secret.
- Tim Moss and the Phantom Moisture
Often when inexplicable moisture is found in a cargo people automatically assume ingress but it is rarely the answer.
- Richard Gains and the Ghost Ship
Looking out of the Bridge Window is not always the answer!
An interesting grounding and salvage case with a difference.
The seminar will commence at 18.00 followed by drinks and canapés served around 20.15. For more information and to reserve your place, please contact Reze Li firstname.lastname@example.org